SeaTec is the marine and offshore industry’s leading IRM underwater services provider for all vessels, floaters, rigs and platforms.
We also deliver comprehensive above water NDT, periodic special survey and inspection services for the offshore market. In addition, SeaTec provides marine construction services to ports, terminals and shipyards, as well as the manufacture of hull cleaning equipment and hull aperture blanks, engineering consultancy and project management.
Our innovative products and services reduce the need for down time – including dry docking, off-hire, and decommissioning – result in savings of time and cost for customers. We support the assets of our clients by operating safely, reliably and profitably.
We are specialists in the provision of commercial diving contractors worldwide.
Through our global network, our customers have access to:
- A pool of technical experts worldwide, offering through life flexibility and cost optimisation of vessels, rigs, floating storage, platforms and equipment inspection, maintenance and repairs.
- Worldwide operational bases, ensuring SeaTec is always available when you need us.
- Substantial experience in effective project management and execution of complex turnkey inspection, maintenance and repair projects.
SeaTec delivers its services in more than 300 locations globally, supporting more than 4,000 IRM attendances annually through its worldwide network of approved partners and operational hubs in Europe, India, and SE Asia.
Contact us to find out more about our underwater solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is reducing downtime so imperative within shipping?
Reducing downtime is an absolutely crucial component of shipping. Like a cog in a machine, delay can result in lost productivity and profitability, not to mention disrupt global supply chains.
What are IRM underwater services?
As the name suggests IRM underwater services are the underwater inspection, repair, and/or maintenance of a vessel. Also known as inspection, repair, and maintenance, IRM underwater services include:
- Above and below water repairs
- The inspection of offshore drilling rigs
- An array of inspection services including the inventory of hazardous materials (IHM) and pre-purchase/condition inspections
- Project management
- BWTS and scrubber installation
- Installation and maintenance of communications, navigation, and entertainment products
What types of marine construction services does SeaTec provide?
SeaTec provides a vast array of marine construction services to owners/operators across a number of sectors and industries. We provide operational and engineering expertise to support conversion and refit projects, repairs, maintenance, and new builds.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 18th August 2022
Posted: 31st March 2022
Posted: 4th February 2022
Posted: 22nd September 2021
Posted: 1st September 2021
Posted: 30th July 2021
Posted: 10th February 2021
Posted: 2nd September 2020
Posted: 1st July 2020
Posted: 24th June 2020