Subsea Engineering & Repairs
SeaTec has built a worldwide network of services specialising in affordable, flexible solutions for underwater repair and maintenance. We service all types and classes of commercial, naval and offshore vessels, fixed and floating platforms and offshore installations.
These innovative products and services reduce the need to dry dock and off-hire, resulting in savings of time and cost. The support supplied by SeaTec is tailored to each customer and may involve any combination of design, consultancy, project management, operational maintenance, technology transfer, training and the provision of specialist tooling and equipment.
SeaTec uses the latest CAD software, 3D modelling and finite element analysis programmes to design and analyse a vast range of equipment and systems to support subsea projects. Typical in–water services provided by SeaTec include:
- Solutions to collision and grounding
- Afloat equipment installs/modifications repairs e.g. solutions for scrubber/BWT installations, ICCP installs, stabilisers, rudders
- Hull modification – insert plates, bilge keel modifications
- Propeller / thruster – repairs, installs, modifications including propeller boss cap fins (PBCF) and other similar variants.
- Signature noise reduction cladding
- Decommissioning and salvage
Contact us to discuss how our subsea engineering expertise can help you.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 2nd October 2019
Posted: 24th September 2019
Posted: 16th September 2019
Posted: 12th September 2019
Posted: 30th August 2019
Posted: 20th August 2019
Posted: 14th May 2019