SeaTec provides a fully integrated marine civil engineering service for the construction of infrastructure projects. Clients depend on SeaTec to understand and mitigate their risk and enhance their reputation with robust, reliable and cost effective solutions.
Marine construction capabilities include:
- Marine construction project delivery as main or subcontractor
- Outfall and pipeline installation, repair and inspection
- Diving and related services including inspections of assets and structures
- Confined space hazardous environment services
- Marine asset installation, inspection and repair
- Hyperbaric wet welding design, specification and installation both coded or non-coded
- Corrosion preventions system design and installation including sacrificial anodes and marine systems splash zone protection wrapping systems.
- Quay and jetty repairs such as doubler plates to steel sheet and tubular piling
- Scour protection (concrete mattresses, gabion baskets, grout mattresses, frond mattresses)
- Salvage and recovery
- Demolition and construction of marine structures
- Remotely operated vehicle (ROV) surveys
Contact us to talk to us about your marine construction needs.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 21st May 2020
Posted: 27th April 2020
Posted: 20th April 2020
Posted: 30th March 2020
Posted: 17th March 2020
Posted: 10th March 2020
Posted: 11th February 2020
Posted: 4th February 2020
Posted: 20th January 2020
Posted: 16th January 2020
Posted: 19th December 2019
Posted: 28th November 2019