SeaTec Repairs offer turn key solutions worldwide to various maintenance and repair projects all of which are handled by our experienced project managers on either a lump sum fixed cost or time basis with full guarantees.
We undertake many kinds of structural, mechanical and electrical repairs and maintenance projects, surveys and supervision, where applicable in accordance with class requirements these include:
- Mechanical Works, Overhauls and Rebuilds of most makes of main engine, diesel generators, turbo chargers with full guarantee all under supervision of an experienced service engineer.
- Boiler retubing & repairs.
- Mucking out & cleaning of cargo holds & tanks.
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement and preparation off steel renewal specifications.
- Steel & pipe work repairs, renewals & supervision.
- Steelwork preparation, descaling, blasting
- Ultra high pressure water jet blasting
- Painting by brush or airless spray
- Electrical Installations, repairs and surveys
- Fitting tank anodes & impressed current systems
- Crane & hatch cover repairs including hydraulics.
- Reupholstering & refurbishing of furniture, carpets and accommodation fittings – primarily on passenger vessels and super yachts
- Underwater cleaning, inspections, surveys & repairs.
- Retrofitting & upgrading works in compliance with changing statutory, IMO & SOLAS Requirements such as: Water ingress alarm & dewatering systems, installation improved sprinkler & smoke detection systems and retrofitting of HI-FOG sprinkler systems for cruise ships.
- Preparation of specifications and ship yard quotations for ship repair and conversions. We also provide ship building project management services.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org