SeaTec Repairs provides riding squads from many countries such as China, India, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore and Ukraine for work anywhere in the world. Traveling is kept to a minimum by our resource of local squads.
Our trained/skilled and motivated riding squads are from reputed repair yards worldwide, who are direct employees and are hand picked/trained for your specific jobs.
Our professional reputation for high quality standards and overall cost effectiveness of service have been recognized by many major shipping groups in both the Dry bulk, Liner, Tanker and Cruise Ship market.
Our team of experienced workers carry out special maintenance and refurbishment work on board cruise vessels, including upgrading of bathrooms, carpeting, furniture (fiber protector upholstery and carpet protection), sanitary installations among others.
- Provide a cost-effective alternative to costly dry-dock repairs, achieved whilst vessel is trading with little or no downtime.
- Employ SGM crew to do some of the jobs whilst vessel at the shipyards during docking and afloat repairs or surveys.
- Maintenance or upgrading of vessel whilst trading.
- By choice of location when using the squad.
- Quote for all work as required. Quote basis daily rate for skilled riding squads or fixed / lump sum price for project works as per agreed specification.
- Work to commence only on receipt of valid purchase orders.
- Commercial rates – market driven.
- Riding squads can be put on board at short notice in case of emergencies.
- Quality – we are continuously improvising to offer the highest quality.
- Safety – no accidents.
- Cost – Save Owners’ cost and time; ensuring vessels are always trading earning with minimum time in ports for repairs.
- Planning – to achieve a ‘no surprise’ culture by better planning.
- Knowledge – by consultation we aim to avoid problems.
- Health – no harm to people.
- Environment – we recognise the importance of the environment and our staff are instructed to place the highest priority on its protection.
At SeaTec Repairs we are commited to always provide our clients with:
- Highly skilled, trained and motivated man power.
- Skilled labour sourced worldwide.
- Cost effective service.
- Competent one stop repair services.
- Sub-contract infrastructure for specialised services worldwide.
- High standard of safety.
- 24hrs on call and speedy communications.
- A ‘can do’ spirit.
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com