SeaTec is a leading provider of EGCS retrofit. Through our EGCS service, we can offer:
- Feasibility study and survey on board to verify available spaces and constraints
- 3D Laser Scan survey & option analysis
- Planning and coordination for the installation
Complete Engineering package
- Preparation of a preliminary P&IDs for Exhaust Gas Cleaning System and connected plant
- Preparation of a preliminary list of materials to be supplied and installed by the installation company
- Preparation of reports to detail the phases for the installation of the equipment and the related piping, with their connection, along with all the necessary supports and foundations.
- Preparation of Class required documentations
- Update of the Capacity Plan and all the additional required drawings
- Preparation of Electrical load schedule
- Installation provided in shipyard or during ship operation
- Procuring materials and equipment with worldwide delivering
- Experienced and class qualified technicians and dedicated project Managers for onsite installation
- Solid experience about all the common piping materials and manufacturer
- Taking advantages of Marcas agreements to procure the EGC system, offering multiple solutions matching client requests.
Contact us today to find out more about our EGCS services.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 22nd September 2021
Posted: 1st September 2021
Posted: 30th July 2021
Posted: 10th February 2021
Posted: 2nd September 2020
Posted: 1st July 2020
Posted: 24th June 2020
Posted: 10th June 2020
Posted: 3rd June 2020
Posted: 21st May 2020
Posted: 27th April 2020
Posted: 20th April 2020