Our HSSEQ Commitment
Underpinned by V.Group’s values, we have a strong HSSEQ culture across SeaTec and we constantly strive to deliver and continually improve best practice performance.
To enable this, we have developed an integrated management system which ensures a consistent approach to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, the protection of the environment and the assured quality of our operations, products and services.
Central to our integrated management system is our HSSEQ policy which defines our commitment to a series of HSSEQ objectives:
- delivering on-time, high quality innovative products and services that consistently meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- working closely with customers, partners and suppliers on health, safety, environmental and quality performance to encourage improvement.
- ensuring our business activities comply with all applicable international and national laws, regulations and all other compliance requirements in the countries where we operate.
- assessing, monitoring, managing and eliminating the risk of foreseeable hazards on health, safety, the environment and quality whilst also making the necessary preparations to manage incidents and emergencies.
- providing appropriate training in health, safety, the environment and quality to raise awareness and maintain competence.
This is supported by key processes, procedures and work instructions which govern the way we work, ensuring the safety of our people, the welfare of our environment and the quality of our day to day operations.
The discipline and consistent application of this system is vital to ensure our continued journey towards our goal of accident and incident free operations throughout SeaTec.
Our SeaTec management system is globally certified to ISO9001 by Lloyds Register. View our certificate.
Many of the services we offer are independently assessed and certified by a number of class societies and approval/regulatory bodies. We are members of several internationally accredited organisations which promote safety best practice.
Please contact MSD.QA@vships.com for more information.
We Care passionately about what our customers want and need from the services we provide. Customer feedback helps us to continually improve the services we deliver and ensure the highest standard of satisfaction in every customer interaction.
Please contact MSD.QA@vships.com if you wish to provide direct feedback on our performance or suggest areas for improvement. You will receive a response within 3 working days.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 18th August 2022
Posted: 31st March 2022
Posted: 4th February 2022
Posted: 22nd September 2021
Posted: 1st September 2021
Posted: 30th July 2021
Posted: 10th February 2021
Posted: 2nd September 2020
Posted: 1st July 2020
Posted: 24th June 2020
Posted: 10th June 2020
Posted: 3rd June 2020