At SeaTec we are proud of our record in delivering high quality safety services that are customer focused and provides added value. The principal aims of our safety services are to:
- Promote safety of life at sea and reduce the risk of incidents, accidents and potential detentions.
- Raise safety awareness both onboard and ashore.
- Assist ship owners, managers and operators to implement an effective and efficient safety management system.
- Provide support and assistance on safety related issues.
SeaTec Safety offers a range of marine services aimed at raising, and promoting, awareness of safety both onboard and ashore. Our clients recognise the added value that these services deliver including:
- Ship Safety Inspection including Pre-Vetting Audits. Our inspection format is recognised as one of the most comprehensive inspections to be undertaken on a ship
- ISM Audits, both ship and office audits
- Port Captaincy and Cargo Operations
- Onboard Training, drills and exercises.