The Pre-Purchase inspection is generally the most exhaustive and usually lasts two days. A detailed inspection scope is provided prior to the inspection, which may be supplemented by special areas of concern or client’s needs.
Class record inspections
Class records are inspected by our team, followed by a detailed report, along with copies of relevant extracts from the records.
We offer Inventory of Hazardous Materials tailored for your vessels in full compliance with:
- Hong Kong International Convention (2009SR/CONF/45)
- EU Regulation (EC) 1257/2013 on ship recycling
Benefits of working with us include:
- Full project coordination & management
- Global delivery
- IACS approved
How it works:
- Document review and preparation of Survey Plan
- On-board survey by an accredited inspector
- Accredited lab analysis
- IHM Report issued to Client and Class
We also offer:
- Pre and post finance inspections
- Pre-Vetting inspections
- Casualty and damage investigations
- P&I inspections
- Flag State inspection
Contact us for more information on our full range of inspection services.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 2nd October 2019
Posted: 24th September 2019
Posted: 16th September 2019
Posted: 12th September 2019
Posted: 30th August 2019
Posted: 20th August 2019
Posted: 14th May 2019