Technical Condition Monitoring Programme
SeaTec’s expertise extends to the management of technical condition monitoring programmes. This involves SeaTec attending vessels and technical offices for a full scope investigation of fleet condition OPEX, CAPEX and compliance with IMO 2020 directive of sulphur emissions.
In 2019, SeaTec carried out successful technical due diligence for three fleets with a major ferry company ahead of an acquisition involving a financial institution. A team of six SeaTec experts, including a project manager, two project engineers and one inspector, worked on this investigation which yielded a number of benefits for the client, including:
- Accurate budgeting following an analysis of current and future OPEX and CAPEX, helping to secure investment.
- Evaluation of investment efficiency for a scrubber installation ahead of IMO 2020, taking into account bunker costs and fuel consumption.
- Introduction of new type of fuel to optimise vessel performance using SeaTec’s condition monitoring service.
- Planning and strategy consultancy, leading to optimisation of CAPEX spend as a result of SeaTec’s extensive experience on major refurbishments, retro-fitting and knowledge of the latest system technology.
- A dedicated project manager throughout the duration of the project.
Contact SeaTec for further information on our technical condition monitoring programmes.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 2nd September 2020
Posted: 1st July 2020
Posted: 24th June 2020
Posted: 10th June 2020
Posted: 3rd June 2020
Posted: 21st May 2020
Posted: 27th April 2020
Posted: 20th April 2020
Posted: 30th March 2020
Posted: 17th March 2020
Posted: 10th March 2020
Posted: 11th February 2020