We provide clients with a flexible solution for new building and conversion projects from pre-contract feasibility stage through to delivery, acceptance and contractual guarantee compliance.
- Pre-contract feasibility and assessment of requirements
- Plan approval, assessment of detailed specification and initial design drawing compliance
- Delivery / acceptance tests & trials and guarantee compliance
- Construction supervision and quality auditing
Our new building and conversion support package can span initial project evaluation through to delivery and in service evaluation of each vessel. We are particularly experienced in:
- Quality control and Site Supervision during construction.
- Economic evaluation of the proposed trade and design to fit the trade using an approach focused on Reliability.
- Critical analysis and appraisal
- Contract negotiations
- Detail design appraisal and plan approval
- Tests, trials approval and certification
- Guarantee claims handling and in service follow-up
Why you should use SeaTec
Costed using a transparent, pragmatic approach based on the build shipyard, location, number, type of vessels and the cardinal dates program of delivery, our teams comprise of a dedicated experienced project manager and carefully selected staff for each new contract.
Our vast experience covers:
- Many years supporting new building projects for a wide range of vessel types and trades
- Huge database of operational experience of almost every type of vessels (cargo, liesure, oil and gas units)
- Technical, operational and commercial experience
- One stop support packages