Over 25% of incidents at sea are related to machinery malfunctions and 60% of machinery failure occurs soon after a maintenance activity. It is paramount to monitor machinery constantly to have precise insights of your assets’ conditions.
Lubricant oil analysis is key to getting a detailed understanding of the health of your machinery. SeaTec’s world class condition monitoring programme will support your fleet in drastically reducing machinery failure rates, lubricant consumption and unplanned maintenance.
For you, this means:
- Improved CAPEX and OPEX profile for your vessel (owing to reduction of breakdown events and decreased LO consumption).
- Increased purchasing flexibility using an independent lab for your oil testing, allowing you to use multiple LO suppliers or switch supplier at any time without risks.
- Better compliance with MLC 2006 and ability to plan your maintenance activities efficiently and effectively.
- Safer and more reliable operation of your machinery, meaning that your vessel stays in the market for longer, generating a positive cash flow for the owners.
SeaTec’s solution is designed to be simple and easy to use. We send kits on board for your vessels to take samples as per their PMS. After sampling, vessels can return their samples from anywhere in the world, free of charge. We then analyse and report the samples directly to you and through our online dashboard and app.
- Online total condition monitoring dashboard and database for full audit trail
- Expert marine tribologists
- Independent ISO 17025 labs
- Globally-managed logistics
SeaTec supports the safe and reliable operations of all the major players in the industry, spanning from container, tanker and bulker markets, offshore oil and gas, cruising and defence.
Getting started is really simple. All you have to do is get in touch.
Latest SeaTec News
Find all our latest news articles and press releases relating to SeaTec and all our brands.
Posted: 10th February 2021
Posted: 2nd September 2020
Posted: 1st July 2020
Posted: 24th June 2020
Posted: 10th June 2020
Posted: 3rd June 2020
Posted: 21st May 2020
Posted: 27th April 2020
Posted: 20th April 2020
Posted: 30th March 2020
Posted: 17th March 2020
Posted: 10th March 2020