The contract consisted of:
- To remove damaged broken bolts from Windlass shaft bearing housing and renew Bolts.
- To dismantle gypsy Shaft and realignment gypsy shaft and winches shaft claw coupling.
Details of work done report:
- As per Owner urgent request date 14/11/2014 at 0730 hrs to arrange skilled windlass technicians and engineer, tools & equipment, materials, land transportation to attend the vessel to trouble shooting windlass problem duo to broken
shaft’s bearing bolts and to realignment claw coupling in proper position job onboard vessel “ MT OCEAN FORCE” at ASSPU (Special sudong anchorage), Singapore.
- To remove the broken bolts 04 nos from shaft bearing housing.
- To remove Gypsy gear cover and remove shaft completely and lift up shaft to re alignment with claw coupling.
[symple_button url=”http://seatec-services.com/downloads/stbd_windlass_service.pdf” color=”black” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”download”]Download the case study[/symple_button]